Friday, July 29, 2011

Most Important Top Ten Reasons Agile Development\Testing



  •       Don’t have to work in a cubicle.
  •       I’m allowed to think about stuff and learn stuff.
  •      Developers don’t hide when they see me coming!
  •      I investigate and solve complicated, interesting problems every day – and
      they pay me to do this!
  •      I  can impact quality, instead of just documenting it.
  •      Customers actually like the product.
  •      No more death marches
  •      There’s always time for testing, because testing happens first.
  •      And the number one reason I love agile testing…
  •      I get to hear people say “this is the best project I’ve ever worked on in my
    life!”
  •      The principles of Agile Methodology(AM) which are reflected in the Agile :
  •       Customer satisfaction by rapid, continuous delivery of useful software
  •       Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
  •      Working software is the principal measure of progress.
  •      Even late changes in requirements are welcomed.
  •      Close, daily, cooperation between business people and developers
  •      Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication.
  •      Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
  •      Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design.
  •       Simplicity
  •       Self-organizing teams
  •       Regular adaptation to changing circumstances

No comments:

Post a Comment